Saturday, March 17, 2018

St. Patrick's Day 2018

As I am not Catholic, Irish, Montserratian, Nigerian, an engineer, or a paralegal, I do not celebrate St. Patrick's Day myself. That having been said, I love holidays and I appreciate that many people do celebrate it. With that in mind, here are some St. Patrick's Day themed pictures of actresses of Irish descent for those of you who do observe St. Patrick's Day!

First up is Angela Greene, who was born in Dublin.

Next is lovely actress and television producer Gail Patrick, who was born Margaret Fitzpatrick.

Next up is Maureen O'Sullivan, who was born in Boyle, County Roscommon, Ireland (I don't know where the puppies were born).

Finally is Maureen O'Hara and a friend. Miss O'Hara was born in Dublin!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: