Thursday, March 10, 2016

My Birthday 2016

For those of you who don't know, today is my birthday. I was born March 10 sometime in the late 20th Century. Now most holidays and specials days I post vintage pin-ups devoted to that particular holiday. Unfortunately Hollywood never saw fit to make any pin-ups devoted to my birthday. It might have had something to with the fact that I wasn't born yet, but really that is no excuse! Anyhow, I thought today I would go ahead and share some of my favourite pin-ups as my present to you.

First up is a WWII era pinup featuring my favourite pinup girl, Ann Miller

Next up is the leggy Cyd Charisse

One of my favourite blondes (and brunettes and redheads...), Barbara Eden

Brigitte Bardot looking very French

A more modern pin-up Mary Elizabeth Winstead

And finally my dear friend and birthday twin Scarlett O'Neil (it's her birthday too)

4 comments:

Hal said...

Very happy birthday! Great bunch of pin-ups to celebrate with. :)

KC said...

Today is my daughter's birthday too! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thank you, Hal and KC!

Steve Bailey said...

Happy belated birthday! If you like Barbara Eden, I think you'll appreciate this, er, turn she did on a '70s TV variety show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-r8WMJXvgg