Here are the answers to the Sixties TV quiz from July 15:
1. What was the name of the road (and hence the TV series) down which Tod Stiles and Buz Murdock travelled in a classic Corvette?
2. On what Sixties sitcom was one of the local eateries the Bluebird Diner?
The Andy Griffith Show
3. What was the name of the Cartwrights' cook on Bonanaza?
4. What was the name of Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin's superior on The Man From U.N.C.L.E.?
Mr. Alexander Waverly
5. What Sixties series made in Britian centred on superspy John Steed and whomever was his partner of the moment?
6. What 1966 sitcom featured a beach house located at either 1334 N. Beechwood or 1438 N. Beechwood (the number of the house mysteriously changed at one point)?
7. What Dr. McCoy's first name on Star Trek?
8. How did Ironside become confined to a wheelchair on the show of the same name?
A sniper's bullet paralysed from his from the waist down.
9. On what series was a character only known as Number Six imprisoned in a place known only as The Village?
10. On Laugh In what was the award which Dan Rowan and Dick Martin gave for dubious achievements in business, government, or by famous people?
The Flying Fickle Finger of Fate Award
Book Review--The Art of Selling Movies
3 days ago