Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Some More Morning Music

I am not a huge fan of Journey. Some of their songs I like and others I don't like. But I always liked the song "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)." This morning I find it going through my head. I have to wonder why...

Anyhow, I found an audio file of it online. I haven't tested it, so I don't know if it works. But if it does and you haven't heard the song, at least you'll know what it sounds like:

"Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)"--Journey

Addendum: Well, as Garza pointed out in his comment, it the direct link doesn't work. Since that it is case, I will just send folks directly to the web page itself J~K~L. With any luck, that will work. (-:

1 comment:

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thanks for letting me know that. I know some places allow direct linking and others do not. It would appear that Angelfire is one that doesn't. )-: