Wednesday, August 14, 2024

"Born to Raise Hell" by Cheap Trick

Today I am not in a particularly good mood. My pollen allergies have flared up and Claritin is doing very little to ease them. I fell off the stepping stool in the kitchen (a hazard for any short person). And IMDB has done away with Full Credits (Text Only) Name Pages for actors, directors, writers, and so on. Not in much of a mood to do a full post, I thought I would then leave you with a song that fits my mood. "Born to Raise Hell" was written by Rick Nielsen of Cheap Trick and performed by Cheap Trick for the classic animated movie Rock & Rule (1983). Amazingly enough given it featured music from Blondie; Cheap Trick; Earth, Wind & Fire; Iggy Pop; and Lou Reed, a Rock & Rule soundtrack album was never released. Nor would "Born to Raise Hell" or Cheap Trick's other songs from Rock & Roll be released on a single nor featured on a Cheap Trick album. It would not be released until the box set Sex, America, Cheap Trick came out in 1996.

No comments: