Saturday, May 7, 2022

Posts on the TCM Classic Film Festival 2022


It is a sad fact of my life that I have never gotten to attend the TCM Classic Film Festival. The cost of travelling and lodging are beyond my meagre budget. Fortunately, I have always been able to live vicariously through friends who have attended the TCM Classic Film Festival and made blog posts about it. Here are a few of my fellow bloggers' posts on their experiences at this year's TCM Classic Film Festival. If you know of any other posts on this year's festival, please let me know so that I can add them.

Comet Over Hollywood:
"TCMFF highlights and genuine happiness"

Laura's Miscellaneous Musings:
"The 2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day One"
"The 2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day Two"
"The 2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day Three"

Once Upon a Screen:
"#TCMFF 2022: The Thrill of it All"

Out of the Past: A Classic Film Blog:
"2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Opening Night Red Carpet Event"
"2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day #1 Recap"
"2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day #2 Recap"
"2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day #3 Recap"
"2022 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day #4 Recap"

Watching Classic Movies:
"TCM Classic Film Festival 2022 Back to the Big Screen, Woo Hoo!"

2 comments:

KC said...

Thanks for including my coverage Terry. Laura has started posting as well: http://laurasmiscmusings.blogspot.com/2022/12/the-2022-tcm-classic-film-festival-day.html #TCMFF

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thanks! I got Laura's added.