Friday, July 30, 2021

Technical Diffliculties

I have to apologize for not writing many blog entries this week. This week is usually the hottest part of the year in Missouri, and the past few days were certainly hot. We reached temperatures in the 90s with the humidity typical of the state, so that heat indexes reached well over 100. On top of this my allergies have flared up this week, although I am not sure why. Pollen has been low, so I am guessing it might have to do with the wildfires in California, whose smoke has drifted our way. Anyway, those of you who know me realize how much I hate summer. Right now I am counting down the days to fall

Tomorrow I hope to get a eulogy for Dusty Hill, the bassist for ZZ Top, out tomorrow. Next week is supposed to be cooler (it is actually going to be below normal, with highs in the lower 80s), so with any luck I will be back on my usual publishing schedule next week!

No comments: