Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day 2020

Okay, for reasons that should be obvious to those who know me and regular readers of this blog, Valentine's Day is not a particularly happy day for me. That having been said, I know that there are others out there who are probably happy for a day to celebrate with their sweethearts. I also know that there are those who would probably appreciate some cheesecake to go along with their bouquets of roses and boxes of chocolates. Here then are this year's Valentine's Day pinups.

Arlene Dahl wants to be your queen of hearts.

Nancy Carroll has her Valentine ready!

A box containing Cyd Charisse is better than a box of candy!

Martha Vickers is ready for her Valentine!

Claire Kelly is giving Cupid some target practice!

And I think many would like Ann Miller for their Valentine!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: