Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving 2019

Before anything else I want to say how thankful I am for you, my readers. Keeping this blog up the past year has not been particularly easy for me at times, and I am glad you have remained with me. I also want to thank my many friends, without whom I don't know that I would have survived this year either. Finally, I want to wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving! Now, without further ado, here is ther reason I am sure many of you arrived on this page: vintage pinups!


First up is Suzy Crandall, who is carving her turkey.

Next up is Rita Hayworth, who is stalking turkeys!

A turkey is trying to convince Shirley Temple to have ham for Thanksgiving dinner!

Arlene Dahl has her turkey ready!

Angela Greene looks too guilty to shoot the poor turkey.

And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Ann Miller!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: