Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Dates Set for the 11th Annual TCM Classic Film Festival

Today Turner Classic Movies announced the dates for the 11th Annual TCM Classic Film Festival. It is being held from April 16 to April 19 2020. The theme this year is "Grand Illusions: Fantastic Worlds on Film." Of course, the festival will take place in Hollywood.

In the official announcement, TCM states, "You're invited on a wondrous journey to enchanted worlds of fantasy and stories beyond belief. From myths and magical creatures to ghostly encounters and travels through time, you'll escape with fellow movie lovers to places that will ignite your imagination."

Given the theme I have to think this year's festival will feature several fantasy and science fiction movies. I am hoping that I can make it to the TCM Classic Film Festival this year. I have wanted to go for years and I have never gotten the chance. I am hoping that this year will be different!

No comments: