Friday, May 4, 2018

A Collection of TCMFF Blog Posts

I have never gotten to attend the Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival. It is for that reason that I always look forward to the blog posts and social media posts from my friends who do attend the festival. It is a way that I can vicariously experience TCMFF without actually attending it. That having been said, if I ever do attend the Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival, I will be sure to document my experiences both here on my blog and on social media.

Below are a collection of links to various blog posts about the festival from some of my classic film buff friends who went to the Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival.

A Classic Movie Blog:

"TCM Classic Film Festival Day 1: FINISHING SCHOOL (1934) and the Opening Night Party"
"TCM Classic Film Festival: Neck Deep in Cinema, Popcorn for Dinner"
"TCM Classic Film Festival: Final Films, Farewell, and Already Planning for 2019"

Comet Over Hollywood:

"Hooray for Hollywood: Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival 2018"
"Five years of the Turner Classic Movies Classic Film Festival"

Laura's Miscellaneous Musings:

"The 2018 TCM Classic Film Festival in Review"
 "The 2018 TCM Classic Film Festival: Days One and Two"

"The 2018 TCM  Classic Film Festival: Day Three"

"The 2018 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day Four"
"The 2018 TCM Classic Film Festival: Day Five"

Out of the Past:

"TCM Classic Film Festival 2018: Recap #2"
"TCM Classic Film Festival 2018: Recap #3"
"TCM Classic Film Festival 2018: Recap #4"
"TCM Classic Film Festival 2018: Recap #5"
"Red Carpet: 2018 TCM Classic Film Festival Opening Night"

 Silents and Talkies:

"TCMFF 2018"


Spellbound by Movies:

"TCMFF Highlights Part 1" 

I expect there will be more people posing on the 2018 festival, and I will add those posts as they come in!

1 comment:

KC said...

Thanks for the link Terry. Hope you will apply for media credentials next year!