Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Just a Small Change to This Blog

If you look closely at the posts on this blog, you might notice a minor difference. At the bottom of each post are buttons that will allow you to share that particular post by email, on Blogger, on Tumblr, on Twitter, on (*ahem*) Facebook, and on Google+. Blogs on Blogger have had this capacity for some time, but sadly the buttons would not work with my old template (which was essentially a combination of the old Blogger Minima template, a custom template I'd found online, and some of my own modifications). It was yesterday, then, that I re-created my template using Blogger's relatively newer Simple, three column template. The end result is that I finally have the buttons for email, Blogger, Tumbler, Twitter, FB, and Google+! Anyway, I do hope you appreciate it!

No comments: