Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A Brief Entry

This is going to be a brief entry. Tonight finds me a little down. I haven't heard from my favourite green eyed blonde since Saturday and I am a little bit concerned about her. Her health hasn't been the best of late and I am so afraid she may have taken a turn for the worse.

Anyhow, I do have some good news to report. Quentin Tarantino will not be directing a Friday the 13th movie. New Line talked to him about it, but he turned them down. He says that he likes Jason, but that he has no interest in directing a movie. Here's the story.

I suppose I should also mention that I saw the trailer for Revenge of the Sith Saturday, before Robots. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed in both Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones (I swear the movie came to a dead halt every time Natalie Portman was on screen), but I am actually hyped into seeing the third film in the trilogy. Indeed, I have to admit that I am even more interested in seeing it since George Lucas says it may be the first Star Wars to be rated PG-13. Supposedly, Revenge of the Sith is going to be the darkest Star Wars movie ever made. Of course, given that it chronicles the transformation of Anakin Skywalker into Darth Vader. I just hope I am not disappointed this time around.

No comments: