Monday, May 30, 2005

Big Mistakes

This morning an individual posted a comment to this blog using a mutual friend's account without her permission. I don't think he meant any harm in this, but it was wrong nonetheless. For my part, I did not notify our friend that her account had been hacked. I deeply regret this now, but never having encountered this sort of situation before, I did not know what to do. I must admit that I was at a bit of a loss as to what I should do. I have since deleted the comments so as not to cause any more problems.

Anyhow, now it seems I may well have lost one of my closest and dearest friends, as it seems to me that she does not want to continue our friendship. To say that I am deeply hurt right now would be an understatement. Losing her is a bit too much to bear for me right now. If she is reading this, I would like to say once more, "I'm sorry." I just pray she finds it in her heart to forgive me. Whatever she decides, I will always care for her and regard her as my friend.

Anyhow, the moral of this story is: If you want to comment on this or any blog, either set up your own account or get the permission of your friends who have accounts before using them to post comments. Do not post under someone else's account without his or her permission!

Regardless, being unhappier than I have been in quite a while, I don't know if I'll be posting to this blog for the next few days.

1 comment:

Terence Towles Canote said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. With any luck, I will be posting articles again soon.